high law office, pllc
We have experience litigating Aviation Accidents.
Plane crashes, whether of small private planes, commercial jetliners, commuter planes or helicopters, may occur for many reasons: sometimes by pilot error, sometimes by weather, sometimes by improper maintenance, contaminated fuel, product flaws and even air controller negligence. Regardless of the reason for the disaster, the result is almost certain to be fatal for the passengers and crew.
Aviation accidents can be the result of faulty component parts or bad maintenance, failure to warn, airframe structural failures, poor crew training, outdated or incorrect manuals, or simple human error. Oftentimes, aviation accidents may occur due to a combination of factors.
- Pilot errors
- Weather- related crashes
- Negligence in fueling the aircraft
- Defective replacement parts, equipment and machinery
- Closed Head Injury
- Commercial manufacturing errors leading to a plane crash or accident
- Negligent or faulty maintenance
- Failure to follow safety procedures
- Crashes caused by defective maps
- Counterfeit replacement parts and fuel contamination
- Failure to properly conduct routine de-icing
- Airport Operator negligence
- Air traffic controller (ATC) negligence
- Flight employee (flight attendant, gate agent, etc.) negligence
- Airport administration negligence
Although major airline crashes usually garner the headlines, in truth, most air crashes involve general aviation flights, which include privately, owned and operated aircraft. In addition to pilot negligence, our attorney’ s work with additional legal counsel that are able to investigate design features in certain model planes which make them more likely than others to suffer handling failures which may precipitate a crash. Because government-based investigations often take years or more to be completed, we often commission an independent investigation on behalf of our clients as soon as possible after the crash, and move swiftly to identify potentially liable parties.
Contact the High Law Office today for a free case evaluation. Call us at (615) 256-1000